image
#2280
Sunday, February 17, 2008,

HelloHello!

I know many of you miss my posts, so here I am back again! (:D Just joking larh.)

First: Friendship Day. Thank you all for your wonderful gifts! Let's see...
Thanks to:
1. Sandy for the cola sweet(:
2. Tongwei for the postcard(:
3. Jennifer for the note(;
4. Jill for the lollipop(:
5. Huixiang for the biscuit(: I JUST FOUND OUT SHE'S MY ANGEL! but i guessed it long ago, i think. so smart of me right. pls say yes. plsplsplspls...(: hahahaha.
6. Jinwen for the nice note with the even nicer pics. Did you know that they are so cute??
IF I MISSED OUT ANYONE PLS, WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO> bash me. bash me. bash me.
And... hope you guys enjoyed the marshmallow that myseriously appeared on your table :D
Now for my favourite part... Combined UG Campfire!!
I know its lag to post now, but busy man was very busy.
That was one day I didn't feel tired running around. I loved every minute of it. Though no bon appetite. Too full. I think lots of ppl were bloated too.

Combined UG activities are so fun. I was helping to hang the banner, and we were all trying to temporarily remove the panes temporatily. We DID put them back. you can go see yourself.

And we sang Father Abraham! Yeah I think that song's fun.

I think mass dance rocks too. Though I don't know why at the choo-choo train part the year ones were running away from me. Am I that scary? Heh-heh-heh.

Yeah. And I won an elephant bookmark for the NE quiz thing. Quite cute larh(:

That's a quite lucky day. Though I got my Maths test back. :D

1:52 AM