image
#2280
Monday, November 26, 2007,

ok, over the past two days, I went to escape and W3 consecutively. In case you don't know, W3 is Wild Wild Wet/-.-<>

I finally tried the wet and wild boat at escape, and while in the splash boat<>, the squirt water one, I splashed some people in the queue, cos i thought they might like some warming up and two little boys said something. The first said something which I forgot, but the second said I 吃饱没事做. Should have done it another time. 好心没好报。HAHAHAHAHAHA. i wanted to laugh/

But anw. I liked the trip wto W3 too, cos that one don't need to queue so long and bathe also no nid to wait so long, only for ytd lah. I tried the ular-lah twice, as well as slide up. But coward me sat facing backward, so thats why i liked it. when i face forwards, i embarass myself cos everyone below can see the "AHH! Let-me-down" expression.Wave pool and the flow pool made me giddy cos like up down up down.

I loved the foam pool cos there's soap. Theres' a new temporary foam pool at neptune's cove so if you wanna try better go soon cos i don't know how long it will be there. but don't stand too near the foam machine cos u might just suffocate with tons of soap raining on you, giving you a alkali burial.

But the children's playground is the best, I should say/- unleash the child in you.

ok, sorry if the posts are not up to standard cos i am in a rush(:

2:49 AM