Hey folks! I'm here to update you on what's going on, like what i was doing...
STC
It was tough, but basically ok. The tent was nice to sleep in, and it was lovely. But I discovered my skills and stamina wasn't so good after all and I fell when we went for JIHE the next morning. My knees were sort of blooded. But the tent was the best part, anw.
P.S. We won OJ! I loved the wheelbarrow though i sort of fell, and we WON the hike, too. I thot it was round the school, but turned out to be outside school, and after reaching our assembly point, which was a certain MacDonalds we ate and had some fun with Captain's ball, and roamed about. The atmosphere was great: like some countryside so relaxed and I told myself- I have never been so relaxed like the people there for a very long time and I was envious. Yeah.
SUNDAY

Watched PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN: CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL on Channel 5. Pirates are seh, or so they seemed. Their skills and all, cept for the killing part, made me wanna be a pirate. But anyway, the "movie" was nice, though it was a very old one.
MONDAY
Went to school to attend a PET Rocket course with Jennifer. The launching was fun, you get water splashed all over you, and it didn't seem as boring as some people saed. Ours flew the furthest for maybe all of the times. Yea.

Oh, and I watched Spiderman 3 yesterdae. The plot was good, though predictable and it was seh. Though not that "good" as people saed, cos maybe I heard too much. But it was good esp the joined forces part. Nice!
TODAY
Did a bit of my LA letter writing and went for rollerblade in the evening and fell backwards once. But it was fun, overall. Bro and I timed ourselves and went back and forth 100m.
P.S. I have some photos, but have no time to upload now. Maybe when I have time, lah.